Here’s some information to help Alberta clubs implement and use the new Pickleball Canada National System (PCNS), We’ve organized it in four levels:
- Level 1 is information explaining “What is PCNS” and “Why is PCNS good for my club?”.
- Level 2 covers the basic mechanics of using PCNS.
- Level 3 is information for the club team implementing PCNS for their club.
- Level 4 will contain guides that help clubs with the ongoing management and operation of PCNS and that help members effectively use PCNS.
- Level 5 will contain information on future enhancements that will give you an idea of the type of functionality that will be coming.